Elderly care can offer both caregivers and their loved ones vital peace of mind and security. While senior care recipients are given the compassionate care they require, caregivers are provided valuable assistance as well, making life enjoyable for everyone. To find out more about the benefits of home care, read these articles:
- Falls commonly happen among those 65 and older. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention discusses how to prevent falls among the elderly.
- Alzheimer’s disease patients often require continual home care assistance as their conditions progress. The Alzheimer’s Association lists the early warning signs of Alzheimer’s.
- Caregivers are frequently put under great strain as they try to provide for their loved one’s daily needs. WebMD.com reports on the importance of seeking elder care help for older family members.
- Senior care can be custom designed around your loved one’s individual needs. LiveStrong.com describes the advantages of elderly care.
- Another benefit of home care is companionship. As The New York Times reports, social interaction with others can ward off memory issues.
Are you considering elder care for your family member? Contact EvergreenChoice in New York City today. Our compassionate and capable staff can attend to your loved one’s personal needs to afford them and you a higher quality of life. To schedule an in-home consultation, or to learn about our senior care options, call (646) 783-3651.