For More Information on How Elderly Care Can Increase a Senior's Quality of Living, Browse These Links
Stay informed about senior living by checking out these informative resources. For high-quality elder care, consider EvergreenChoice of New York City, and call us at (646) 783-3651. We are available to discuss your loved one’s options and our different programs, and answer any questions you may have.
- LivingSenior.com discusses the best ways for seniors to stay healthy.
- Are you wondering how hospice may benefit your loved one? Find out from HospiceFoundation.org.
- Is your loved one looking for a new hobby? Find out about fun senior activities at AgingCare.com.
- Visit the Mayo Clinic to learn about seven common health problems plaguing aging seniors.
- Nutrition is important at any age, but it’s especially important for seniors. HelpGuide.org offers nutrition tips for seniors.