Understanding the differences in senior care is the first step in determining what kind of help is right for your loved one. The links below are provided to assist you in navigating through all of your senior care options:
- MetLife Mature Market Institute offers a survey on the costs of long-term care, including nursing homes, assisted living, adult day services, and home care.
- This New York Times article examines the shift from nursing homes to managed home care.
- Learn about the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) at Medicare.gov.
- The National Institute on Aging offers this information about the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Check out this USA Today article on the process of caring for a parent with Alzheimer’s disease.
If you are looking for personalized home care in New York, contact EvergreenChoice at (646) 783-3651 today.